Best Store Cards in Spain
If you’re looking for the best store cards in Spain, here’s the top five including all the perks.
#1 El Corte Inglés
The most widely held free store card in Spain, also valid in Hipercor, Viajes El Corte Inglés, OpenCor convenience stores and Bricocor DIY stores. Request the El Corte Inglés card online or in store, perks include:
- Request free cards for family members under the same account.
- Purchase period is by calendar month with payment on the last day of the following month. This means you can get up to 7 weeks credit.
- Payment options are: pay in full, a percentage every month or a fixed amount.
- Two hours free parking (subject to a minimum spend – varies by store)
- Finance your purchases with no additional paperwork (may be subject to an admin fee).
- Pre-sales info and exclusive promos.
- Samsung Pay users can pay by mobile rather than card.
- Set up an online account to check your spending rather than wait for the monthly statement.
Tip: This card now offers an option to set up a PIN. If yours still doesn’t have a PIN, write on the back “PEDIR DNI” (near your signature) and show photo ID when you use it.
#2 Fashion – Cortefiel Group
Club Cortefiel: Card can be used in Cortefiel and Pedro del Hierro. Request online or in store, perks include:
- Get a 10€ voucher when you join to use at either store.
- When you spend 75€ (in one purchase or accumulated) get a 5€ discount voucher for future purchases.
- Free alterations for items bought in store and online (except during sales periods and at outlet stores).
- Free delivery for online orders with no minimum spend.
- Get double points when you buy on the first Wednesday of each month.
- 1 hour free parking at a nearby car park.
- Gift on your birthday (must spend 100€ in a calendar year).
- Discounts with partners: 15% off Avis car rental, 7% off travel, 10% off hotels.
Women’Secret: Has it’s own card, Club Wow, even though it belongs to the Cortefiel group. Advantages include:
- 5% of all purchases accumulated “WowMoney” to use on future purchases (no need to accumulate a minimum amount).
- Special promo for your birthday (normally 6€ off a minimum 10€ spend).
- Exclusive promos online.
- If you’re buying in store and forget to take your Club Wow card you can identify yourself with your ID number.
#3 Fashion: Inditex Group
Use at: Zara, Zara Home, Pull & Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho
The Inditex Affinity Card is a credit card that can only be used at Inditex stores.
- Credit card is free and there is no annual renewal fee.
- Additional cards for family members also available.
- Can pay in three months interest-free.
- Free mobile notifications when your card is used.
- Newsletter with fashion updates.
- Regular promos for cardholders.
- Zara Home provides 10% cash back on wedding lists.
#4 Fnac: Computers, electronics and more
Fnac’s store card costs 15€, however the perks may make it worthwhile:
- Card lasts for 2 years.
- Get 5% off everything and more on special promos. With a large purchase the 5% discount will pay for the store card.
- 24-hour free delivery.
- Exclusive events, concerts and more.
#5 Perfumes and Cosmetics
Sephora: Overcomplicated 3-card system (white, black, gold) with better promos as you upgrade. Card is valid for both Sephora stores and online and at Sephora stands in El Corte Ingles.
- 1€ = 1 point for all cards.
- Get a white card in store then register it online. Purchase on 4 separate days, or accumulate 150 points, to get a voucher for 10% off your next purchase and upgrade to a black card.
- For every 4 separate times the Black Card is used (on different days) or you reach 150 points, you get a 10% discount voucher for your next purchase. The Black Card has added advantages such as private sales with a 20% discount, personalised offers and you’ll also get a present on your birthday.
- Accumulate 1000 points in a 12-month period for a gold card. With the gold card you can choose your birthday present (up to 30€) and be invited to special events.
Douglas Beauty Card: Ask for a card in store or online. Advantages include:
- Accumulate 1 point for each euro spent. 120 points = discount voucher for 3€.
- 1.2 points for each euro spent for Premium members.
- Double points for all card holders on purchases made during the month when it’s your birthday.
- Exclusive events and promos for card holders.
Related Post: Free Credit Cards in Spain