TV Discounts at Carrefour
Looking for a new TV? Don’t know what to do with your old one? Check out Carrefour’s new promo “Plan Renove”, valid until 21 Nov, where you can trade-in your old TV to get a discount on a new one.
What Can I Trade-In?
In order to be able to trade-in your old TV, it must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 19” (computer monitors not accepted).
- In correct working order (both image and sound).
- Have a remote control.
- Have both electric and antenna cables.
- TV Stand (if applicable, depends on model).
- No notable defects.
- At least one connection socket that works (scart or HDMI).
- Have a legible serial number.
What Discounts Are Available?
The discount depends on the type and size of TV you trade-in:
- Tube: 20€ discount
- Discounts for flat screen LED / LCD / plasma:
- Up to 32”: 30€
- 32” to 39”: 80€
- Over 39”: 130€
Can I Buy Online?
Yes, but it’s a bit more complicated. You’ll have to buy your new TV then download the form available online and send by email. You’ll be responsible for packing up your old TV to avoid damage during transport and will be given a day for pick-up. Once your TV has been received and checked, you’ll get the discount by bank transfer.
Before taking your old TV, check it works! It might be a good idea also to visit your local Carrefour first and double check everything they require (such as cables).