The following Terms and Conditions of Use relate to the content and usage of the website “MoneySaverSpain.com” and should be read by all visitors prior to using the site for the first time to ensure that they are fully informed as to the aims and limitations of Money Saver Spain.
- This site is owned and operated by the owner of the domain MoneySaverSpain.com.
- Changes may be introduced to these Terms and Conditions of Use (T&C) at any time. Any changes to the T&C will be posted on the website on the date upon which they become effective. Any person who is included in a mailing list to receive information from MoneySaverSpain.com will be informed that a new version of the T&C exists. If the user does not agree with the new T&C he/she should send the “unsubscribe” email message to be removed from the email list, otherwise it will be understood that the user agrees with the new T&C.
- The site includes information about how to save money in Spain and is aimed at non-Spanish speakers. The intention is to empower people to be able to make their own decisions regarding financial and financial-related issues based on impartial advice which is not funded by any third party.
- The content of the site is the result of market research but does not necessarily address the individual requirements of any particular site user. Additionally the advice contained on the site should be taken as a starting point for users to make their own decisions. The articles contained on MoneySaverSpain.com are intended for information only and DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL ADVICE, RECOMMENDATIONS OR ENDORSEMENT. Users of the site, based on their own particular circumstances, may need to take additional financial advice before deciding on any course of action.
Advertisements / Links / Directory
- MoneySaverSpain.com includes advertisements from third party sites, links included in articles and entries in the Directory. However MoneySaverSpain.com is not responsible for the content of these third party sites. Users of MoneySaverSpain.com are responsible for the usage of information contained in third party sites. Any contract drawn up between MoneySaverSpain.com users and third party sites will be between the user and the third party site. MoneySaverSpain.com will not hold any responsibility for the correct execution of those contracts.
- MoneySaverSpain.com makes a regular check on the content of the advertisements carried on its site in order to ensure that there is no conflict of interest between article content and third party website content. The advertisements are used to provide financing for the running of MoneySaverSpain.com.
- Any third party site may link to the MoneySaverSpain.com home page only but not to any other page nor specific article without prior written permission.
- Third party sites must not imply any endorsement of its products or services by MoneySaverSpain.com
- Any infringement of these clauses will lead to MoneySaverSpain.com having the right to require that the link to MoneySaverSpain.com be removed and to take any other action deemed appropriate.
Inclusion in the Directory
- Companies, websites, organizations and similar entities may request to be included in the Directory for a fee as detailed on the Directory page.
- MoneySaverSpain.com will decide whether any entity will be allowed to be listed before requesting payment. As a guide, permission will not be granted to any third party sites aimed at adult content, gaming, or any other type of activity deemed to be detrimental to the image of this website.
- Inclusion in the Directory will only be carried out once payment of the fee has been carried out and for the contracted period. Renewal of the Directory entry for a new period will only be carried out when the third party has paid the corresponding fee.
- MoneySaverSpain.com is not responsible for driving traffic to any of the entries in the Directory.
- MoneySaverSpain.com reserves the right to offer entry in the Directory at preferential rates or free for certain entities deemed to be in the interest of the visitors to this site.
MoneySaverSpain.com Website Content
- All of the content on our site is owned by MoneySaverSpain.com.
- The content on our site includes any information or other material found on MoneySaverSpain.com, including chat forums, articles, databases, graphics, software and all other features of our site. You are allowed to use our content for personal, non-commercial use only. You may make one copy of extracts from this site on any single computer for personal, individual use only, provided that all copyright and proprietary notices are kept intact. Apart from that, none of our content may be republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold, distributed or modified without our prior written consent.
MoneySaverSpain.com User Provided Content
- Individuals who contribute to the forum on MoneySaverSpain.com are the owners of the copyright of the text that is posted to the forum(s). However, the decision to post text by an individual results in MoneySaverSpain.com having the unlimited rights to republish that text on our site.
- MoneySaverSpain.com has the right to delete all or part of posts on the site which are deemed to infringe international laws or that are reported by other users as having content unsuitable or abusive towards individuals or entities.
- MoneySaverSpain.com reserves the right to amend or delete any post sent to the site which is deemed to be aimed purely at driving traffic to a third party website with no added value for MoneySaverSpain.com visitors.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- Although MoneySaverSpain.com thoroughly researches all articles published on the site, we cannot guarantee the full accuracy of the information or, indeed, whether they are suitable for an individual’s requirements. Users of MoneySaverSpain.com should accept this and understand that any articles should be individually researched before taking any decisions which could affect users financially. MoneySaverSpain.com shall not be liable for any action taken based on the use of information published on the website or provided by third parties.
- Users of the site should be aware of the necessity of taking the necessary security precautions with their own computer system in order to avoid any potential contamination from files obtained from MoneySaverSpain.com.
- MoneySaverSpain.com will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or other type of loss or injury resulting from an individual’s use or download of any content on MoneySaverSpain.com.
Legal Issues and Contact Data
- MoneySaverSpain.com is wholly owned by by the owner of the domain MoneySaverSpain.com.
- MoneySaverSpain.com, in accordance with the Spanish Law “Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal de España” does not sell, rent or share any personal information which is provided by individuals to third parties. Additionally users can choose at any time to not receive information (such as newsletters) by sending the “unsubscribe” e-mail.
- For any issues either related to the content of these T&C or for any other aspect, please e-mail contact[at]moneysaverspain[dot]com.